College Degrees

Having transitioned from Male to Female, these documents still apply. Unfortunately not all Institutions have the capacity or willingness to make the necessary changes without additional legal assistance. Additionally, Masters Institute has since closed it's doors and as such, there is no way to change that degree to show my legally changed name.

Bachelor of Arts (BA)
from California State University Chico

Associates of Applied Science in System Administration (AAS)
from Masters Institute

Certificate of Recognition from the Fontana Unified School District

Site Design by Nanette Sage   -   Copyright © 2017-24 All rights reserved.